Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So I am a slacker...

It has been awhile, I know. In my defense, I now have a very active 14 month old and I had surgery last month (gallbladder).

So Andrew is now walking, climbing, you name it. He likes to go outside and ride his bike or wagon, or go to the park or pool. He is still not talking but he added a new sign (more) yesterday...might be since he is an eater!! He can out eat Lee and I...not sure what we are going to do when he is a teenager!!! Here are some pics from the last month to try and catch up!

Family portriat on Easter Sunday




Andrew with baby Avery before Heather's Shower...not quite sure what to make of her!



First ride on the tractor - faster faster!



Hunting Easter Eggs - he really just liked them to make noise!



Chillin at the pool last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment