Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day



So this week they started predicting snow for Raleigh. Whenever they make a big deal about it, we get nothing. So last night when they were talking about snow, we did not think too much of it. But as you can see, Andrew was preparing by wearing daddy's hat.



Well we have about 3 inches on the ground and it is still coming down. Our dog Maggie would not go out this morning so I had to stand outside to get her off the deck. Andrew and I then ventured out front and Maggie decided she would join us. By the way, gloves are very hard to get on someone who is not cooperating...



Andrew seemed to like the snow. Of course he was not quite sure what to do with it but he liked sitting in it. Maggie meanwhile was bouncing around and trying to eat the snow I would throw.





Just as we were getting ready to come in (we were out less than 5 minutes), Andrew started to crawl over to me. About that time Maggie got a little too excited and knocked Andrew face first into the snow. I wish I had gotten a picture but I rescued him instead. When I picked him up, he was not crying but just looked at me like what the??? Maybe we will venture out again when daddy comes home!



It stopped snowing but daddy came home early!!

1 comment: